Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
Small Projects of the German Embassy 2021
Neues Logo der Deutschen Zusammenarbeit, © AA
The „Small Projects“ of the German Embassy in Pristina are intended to provide quick and effective help to the poorest members of society and/or particularly vulnerable population groups.
Who is eligible to apply?
All non-governmental organizations registered in Kosovo are eligible to apply. Individuals, companies and startups cannot be supported.
What are the criteria?
The project proposal:
- should benefit the poorest members of society and/or particularly vulnerable population groups;
- the grant amount has to be between 5.000 and 15.000 Euros;
- may only foresee a limited amount of expenses for personnel/staff;
- may not result in any recurrent obligations (such as fuel, food, pharmaceuticals, materials, etc.);
- can be completed within the calendar year 2021.
What is the focus of this year’s Call for Proposals?
• Income generating projects;
• Projects with a wide social impact;
• Projects dealing with medium and long-term COVID-19 impacts to society.
Projects from other thematic fields will also be taken into consideration.
What are the submission procedures and what is the deadline?
The project proposal must contain the following items:
• Filled out project application form (to be downloaded below)
• Finance plan of the project (own contribution, third-party contribution, requested budget from the Embassy) in tabular format with details of the individual cost items;
• Two cost estimates (two offers for required equipment and/or service expenses, translated into English);
• Copy of the NGO registration certificate;
• Signatures of two project managers (the signatures have to be scanned in).
The project proposals have to be submitted electronically in English by 8 March 2021 at 12.00h to firstname.lastname@example.org